TECHNICAL DELEGATE / INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL OFFICIALS
To ensure that Competition Officials are up to date with the latest Rules, AIBA has set up a program to train and certify officials. It aims to ensure that all AIBA officials are knowledgeable about the rules, that they can make the right decisions during AIBA Competitions and maintain fair play and neutrality for the benefit of all competitors.
Calendar 2018 / 2019
|ASBC, Thailand||ITO||ENG||15 – 18 April 2019||Closed||Confirmed|
|ASBC, Thailand||R&J Evaluator||ENG||17 – 20 April 2019||Closed||Confirmed|
|AMBC, Rodney Bay, St Lucia||ITO||ENG||May 22-23, 2019||Closed||Confirmed|
Eligible Applicants to AIBA ITO Certification courses:
• AIBA and/or Confederation Executive Committee Members
• AIBA and/or Confederation Commission Members
• President, Secretary General or Elected Executive Members of AIBA NF
• Paid Employees of National Federation with NTO experience at National Federation.
• Former 3-Star R&Js with an exceptional past performance history
• AIBA can make exceptions for individuals with proven skills and knowledge of AIBA competitions.
• Former coach and official with international experience.
• Retired boxers with international experience.
Please send your questions and requests regarding AIBA Supervisors/ITOs to firstname.lastname@example.org