The Coaches commission is responsible for raising the bar of the quality of coaches in AIBA competitions in terms of coaching, preparations, and integrity and behaviour through continuous education.
- To create, review and approve AIBA Coach Manual and Course Guidelines
- To create, review and approve the course content for coaches and instructors
- To establish the standards to evaluate and certify coaches from grass-roots to elite levels
- To create boxing programs for the needs of AIBA development
- To appoint instructors for coach courses
- To participate in the nomination of the candidates for the AIBA Annual Award
- To work closely with Technical & Rules Commission and Refereeing &Judging Commission to ensure the Rules are in line with boxing techniques.
The commission members shall have extensive coaching experience at all levels, with a proven track record of outstanding performance and integrity. Ability to elaborate the coaching know-how in the form of text or multi-media an asset.
|Function||Last Name||First Name||Country||Mandate|
|Chairman||Falcinelli||Franco||Italy||9 Feb 2019 until next AIBA Congress with Elections scheduled in 2022|
2018 – Coach Commission Meeting Assisi, Italy – June 8 – 9, 2018