The European Boxing Confederation’s quadrennial Ordinary General Assembly took place from April 12th to 15th, 2015 in Assisi, Italy.
During the Assembly the new Executive Committee was elected.
AIBA President, Dr. Wu attended the Assembly and addressed all the participants:
“I am extremely delighted to be here on this important day for European boxing. The role of the newly elected EUBC Executive Committee is vital in ensuring that our sport continues to grow and develop in Europe,” he said.
Mr. Jurgen Kyas (Germany) and Vladimir Tebekin (Russia) were elected as new EUBC Vice Presidents.
The newly elected EUBC Executive Committee Members are:
- Adam Kusior (Poland)
- Sandor Csotonyi (Hungary)
- Volodymyr Prodyvus (Ukraine)
- Terry Smith (Wales)
- Suleyman Mikayilov (Azerbaijan)
- Eyup Gozgec (Turkey)
- Waldemar Mencel (Austria)
- Dmitry Tikhomolov (Belarus)
- Krassimir Ininski (Bulgaria)
- Bono Bosnjak (Croatia)
- Flemming Nissen (Denmark)
- Maxim Certicotev (Moldova)