Referee and Judges
Referees and Judges are a vital part of AIBA’s organization to help create a fair and safe atmosphere during competition. The aim of AIBA is to always maintain a high standard of officiating, offer the best possible education, and to create a pathway to develop officials at a global standard. AIBA currently has R&J Instructors, with plans to increase this number in order to maintain and create the best officials at all levels worldwide.
Hosting a 1-Star AIBA R&J Course
To be considered for hosting a 1-Star AIBA R&J Certification Course, please download, fill out, and sign the appropriate forms provided below. Please send the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, and to your Confederation’s email address. Please be sure to read the
For all other R&J courses, 2-Star and above, this information will be communicated to all National Federations once AIBA finalizes locations and dates.
AIBA 1 Star R&J Application package:
- R&J Examination Guidelines – Please make sure to read these guidelines carefully, to understand the process before moving forward to the next steps.
- 1-Star Host Application – This form needs to be completed and submitted as soon as possible. Please type in the information, print the document after you complete typing all information, sign, stamp and email to AIBA.
- List of R&J Applicants (This template will be provided after submitting the Host Application) – Must be filled with the names of each participant that will be evaluated. Please include all candidates, their position and experience. This information must be typed and saved as well.
- AIBA Database Manual – Please use this manual to give you direction on how to add each participant into AIBA’s database.
|STAR LEVEL||COURSE LANGUAGE||COURSE DATES||REGISTRATION||CAPACITY (REGISTERED/TOTAL)||STATUS|
|1||ENG||September 24 – 30, 2016||Closed||20 / 25||Confirmed|
|1||ENG||October 11 – 15, 2016||Closed||6 / 17||Confirmed|
|1||ENG||November 14 – 20, 2016||Closed||22/25||Confirmed|
|1||POR||November 14 – 20, 2016||Closed||25/25||Confirmed|
|1||ENG||November 21 – 26, 2016||Closed||25/25||In progress|
|1||ENG||November 23 – 28, 2016||Closed||21/21||Confirmed|
*In Progress* means that AIBA fully intends to organise this course and is waiting for the final details.
- AOB/APB/WSB R&J Instructors Workshop
- APB/WSB Supervisors and R&Js workshop Incheon
- Extraordinary One-Time APB/WSB R&J Certification Course
Please send your questions and requests regarding AIBA Referee and Judges to email@example.com