AIBA BOXING ACADEMY
AIBA is committed to developing the next generation of boxers, as well as supporting the development of our sport from grassroots through to elite level. The first of its kind, the AIBA Boxing Academy is based in Talgar, Almaty Region, Kazakhstan.
Completed in 2013, the AIBA Boxing Academy is an integrated training institute which embraces all aspects of the development of the sport of boxing. World class facilities will host world class programs for AIBA National Member Federations. AIBA Academy will set best practice global standards for boxing education, development and performance.
• Total space of 21 000 m2.
• Accommodation for over 110 persons (including standard and VIP housing).
• Capacity for over 5000 participants per year.
• Conference hall for 210 persons, seminars.
• 500 m2 for medical and sport science facilities
• 5 dedicated boxing rings • Fully equipped boxing gym
• Fully equipped cardio gym
• Full medical screening facilities
• Anti-doping laboratory in Almaty
• Swimming pool
• Running Track
• Football pitch
• Road to Dream – preparation of boxers from developing nations ahead of major AIBA competition events
• Video analysis
• Sports science support – nutrition, strength and conditioning, fitness testing
• Sports psychology – mental skills training to develop mental toughness • Personal development programs tailored to athletes
• Athlete education programs
• Post-career development
Academy of Sports Science and Administration
Programs for Sports Managers
• Targeted management Seminars for AIBA National Member Federations’ Staff
• Event Management
• Team Management
• Sports Science
• Sports Medical